on remote – full time – starting now
- Apply Now
We are expanding our Production team here at Ironbelly and this time, we are looking for a Project Manager / Producer to help organize and stay on top multiple ongoing projects. As a general overview, we typically have a number of projects in development at any given time in both Unity and Unreal, being managed by 4-6 project managers around the world. This is a remote position so it is critical that you are extremely self-motivated and have no problem working in a virtual setting. We’re based in Montreal, so if you share our timezone, even better. But it’s not required.
- Sprint Planning, setup and take down.
- Help producers create and maintain product/project roadmaps.
- Assist in the day-to-day triage of issues between the production (support and operations), testing, product and development teams.
- Helping both product and engineering teams write specifications and requirements.
- 5+ years of project management experience, preferably at video game studios.
- Experience managing remote staff.
- Experience working remotely.
- Incredibly precise and high levels of organization.
- Strong analytical skill, very well-organized, problem-solving.
- Responsible, result-oriented, able to work under high pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Good leadership and team spirit.
- A strong understanding of various kinds of project management methodologies, from the more formal and structured (waterfall) to more agile (SCRUM/KANBAN).
- Solid oral and written communication skills (English).
- Previous experience managing software development.
- Familiarity with ticket and task-tracking tools such as Jira, Trello, Pivotal Tracker, and others.
- Extremely self-motivated (please have examples of projects and other spare time activities.